ADVERTISEMENT

MODELS

Australian Model Lucy Banks Talks About How Much Work Goes Into Making Money on OnlyFans!

Gallery Icon

S J - May 27, 2022

Former banker turned OnlyFans star Lucy Banks wants you to know it's not easy to make $300,000 a year on the subscription based website.  She's the same OnlyFans star who revealed she had a sexually transmitted allergic reaction to nuts.

In other words she likes to make headlines.  The Australian model is now discussing how much work goes into making money on OnlyFans.

"There is a lot of hype around the mega-paydays on OnlyFans, and much of it is true; the top 1% of earners do bring in more than $20,000 monthly, the top 1.1% is in the neighbourhood of $100,000 monthly, and the top celebrities make millions monthly.

"It boggles the mind to think about it.

“However, it takes a lot of time, work, commitment and a thick skin to get to those numbers."

"While the top 5% of creators may be making pretty good money, the other 95% aren't making much of anything at all.

"I’d like to shatter that ‘easy money’ myth right now. There’s no way around it; you really do have to put in serious effort to see serious results."

There you have it.  It takes a lot of work to make money taking your clothes off for people on the internet.  That and you need a look people are into.  You know like Lucy.  You can work as hard as you want, but if there isn't a market you're wasting your time.

 

Subscribe to our newsletter


 



Comments
Disclaimer: All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on egotastic.com unless stated. If you own rights to any of the images because YOU ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHER and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us info(@)egotastic.com and they will be promptly removed. If you are a representative of the photographer, provide signed documentation in your query that you are acting on that individual's legal copyright holder status.



>