Tex Hollywood - April 13, 2020
Olivia Culpo is a confusing figure on social media, at least as far as I'm concerned, but the pageant girl who brought her hot all-American body to the top, via dating celebrities like the Jonas brother and polarizing that into being a style and fashion "Blogger", which became being a brand friendly lifestyle influencer, which gets her paid heavy...while opening the door to NFL players she consistently dates.
She is in quarantine with her sister / relative, SOPHIA CULPO who is also a babe and a bunch of other people, making a staycation out of this whole thing, where she can reconnect with family and friends rather in some large home one of them owns. Better than being alone at least when it comes to themed photoshoots. I mean this is quite the Quarantine group.
It also allows for some posing while baking hotness:
In being a lifestyle influencer, she delivered the hottest carrot cake recipe and carrot cake is by far my favorite cake, so this recipe and demo speak to my comfort food soul.
I guess she is the modern day Gordon Ramsey / Jamie Oliver / Bourdain, only with a sports bra on.
If you're interested in the recipe, here it is:
Sharing this recipe now so you have it for Easter. BEST CARROT CAKE EVER!
* 1 1/3 cups unsweetened applesauce
* 2 cups granulated sugar
* 2 tsp vanilla
* 1 cup Dole crushed pineapple not drained
* 3 room temperature eggs
* 2 cups grated carrots
* 1 1/4 cup shredded sweetened coconut
* 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
* 2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 tsp baking soda
* 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 2 tsp salt
* 2 tsp cinnamon
Cream Cheese Frosting:
* 1 1/2 stick butter softened * 12 oz cream cheese softened
* 2 tsp vanilla
* 6 cups powdered sugar
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
* Combine “wet ingredients” including sugar and optional nuts. Separately combine dry ingredients. Mix wet and dry ingredients together.
* Pour into a greased 9 x 13 or two round 9-inch pans or three 8-inch pans (to do the layer cake like I did) Bake for 28-40 minutes and use the tooth pick test to tell when it’s ready. The inside is supposed to be a little gooey/moist like this video so don’t overcook it!! Let cakes cool for 15 minutes in the pan and then remove and let cool completely before frosting. It’s really important to let the cakes cool completely before you frost otherwise the frosting will melt :) For the frosting:
* Beat the butter and cream cheese until fluffy. Add in the vanilla and powdered sugar and beat until combined. The longer you whip it, the more airy and fluffy it will be
At least she's being useful!!
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.