jhanson - December 23, 2016
It was apparent Chyna had a drug problem when she started participating in professional wrestling. Then there were the steroids and the fact that her clit was the size of a cocktail weenie and eventually the crying YouTube videos and porn and then death. Coroners in LA must deal with a lot of overdoses of former porn people because they just got around to finishing her autopsy and confirming that she indeed died of a drug overdose. Piers Morgan could have gone out on a limb and told you that several months ago, although to be fair he has no problem being presumptuous or wrong or looking like a gay beaver:
"Oxycodone, Oxymorphone (painkillers), Valium (anti-anxiety), Nordiazepam (muscle relaxer), Temazepam (sleeping pill)."
A family member also told TMZ that Chyna drank "Cheap wine." Talk about a low blow. You couldn't have just said wine? Forget the muscle relaxers, this is the work of Charles Shaw. Bump it up to Yellow Tail and she's still be game to body slam someone. Prescription pills are this nation's number one public health crisis. Actually, reality TV people are. One begets the other. I can see the commercials now: Visit West Virginia.
Photo Credit: Tumblr
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.