Weatherman Mistakes Cat Poop for Grape-Nuts, Picks ‘Em Up and Eats ‘Em (VIDEO)

Gallery Icon

bill-swift - October 19, 2013

The five-second rule has been disproved a long, long time ago. It doesn't matter whether that chip was on the floor for two seconds or ten, because it doesn't take very long for bacteria, germs, and other nasty stuff to transfer onto to the chip. That part actually happens upon contact.

A slob of a weatherman recently decided to eat pop a Grape-Nut that he found on the floor of the newsroom into his mouth on live television. It was chewy, it tasted funny, and eventually, he figured out that it wasn't a Grape-Nut that he had eaten. Rather, it was cat vomit that he had unknowingly stepped on earlier when he was at home.

The moral of his story is obvious. Just don't be a slob and you'll be fine.

Tagged in: humor , videos ,