Trailers for the Bored
So, I was having a bit of trouble finding anything post-worthy today (I guess I'm in one of those moods again), and I figured "hey, this would be a good time to post some trailers."
- Ewan McGregor sees dead people, and other strange things in Stay
- Ryan Reynolds plays a waiter in Waiting
- Richard Gere tries his luck at an oscar by teaming up with Juliette Binoche in Bee Season
- Courtney Cox gets all creepified in November
- 11-year-olds in love in Little Manhattan
- Philip Seymour Hoffman, creepy as always, in Capote
Disclaimer: All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on egotastic.com unless stated.
If you own rights to any of the images because YOU ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHER and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us info(@)egotastic.com and they will be promptly removed.
If you are a representative of the photographer, provide signed documentation in your query that you are acting on that individual's legal copyright holder status.