bill-swift - August 9, 2012
Any new parent should learn to count their kids lego pieces before and after they've played with them or else they run the risk of discovering one of the pieces up their son's nose three years later. Or at least that's what happened to the parents of a Utah boy, who after three years of complaining about being unable to breathe, discovered the wheel of a lego toy up his nose.
A lego seems harmless enough when compared to some of the other things ER visitors have had to explain to their mystified doctors. For some reason, humans see a hole and have the uncontrollable urge to put something in it. From eating keys to 'falling' on phones, there seems to be no end to the regrettable decisions we make. And not so surprisingly, most of the doctors involved with these items happen to be proctologists. So check out the gallery for some of the strangest and weirdest objects found inside people.