ADVERTISEMENT

TV & FILM

Suck On This: ‘The Hangover Part III’ Has Another TV Trailer (VIDEO)

Gallery Icon

bill-swift - May 21, 2013

We're four days out from the final installment of The Hangover Trilogy, and we're being treated to yet another TV trailer. At this point, I'm pretty sure you could piece all of the trailers together and come up with 75% of the film, with the remaining 25% consisting entirely of F-bombs and comical genital shots.

In the trailer, Alan seems to be making the rounds. He shares a tender moment with Phil, Mr. Chow, and a new character named Cassie, played by Melissa McCarthy. Aside from a tender moment, Alan also shares his sucker with Cassie, which seems to disgust Stu. Then again, if memory serves, Stu solicited sex from a transgender Thai prostitute in the last film, so who is he to judge?

The Hangover Part III opens May 24th.

Tagged in: movies , videos ,



Comments
Disclaimer: All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on egotastic.com unless stated. If you own rights to any of the images because YOU ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHER and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us info(@)egotastic.com and they will be promptly removed. If you are a representative of the photographer, provide signed documentation in your query that you are acting on that individual's legal copyright holder status.



>