bill-swift - November 23, 2006
It was only a matter of time, but the first headline proclaiming that Lindsay Lohan had a drug overdose has finally been published. No, Lindsay Lohan isn't dead, yet, but The National Enquirer is claiming the exclusive on a story in which Lindsay overdosed on a lethal combination of Cocaine and pain killers.
An out-of-control Lindsay Lohan overdosed on a deadly cocktail of cocaine and painkillers on Nov. 12. A doctor raced to Hollywood's Chateau Marmont after a friend of the 20-year-old actress found her unconscious in a drug-filled hotel room.
Although the doctor was able to revive the hard-partying star, he was horrified to discover a "stash of cocaine and a pile of prescription drugs" in the room, an insider told The ENQUIRER exclusively. The doctor flushed the cocaine down the toilet and bagged up seven different prescription drugs, according to the insider.
"The doctor insisted, 'This girl had a serious drug overdose. She has to go into a hospital and then into rehab.'" Lindsay refused to be treated at a hospital or enter rehab.
Now, remember, this is coming from The National Enquirer, never really known for their accuracy in reporting, and you would think that since it happened ten days ago, we might have heard about it sooner. Also, the idea of a doctor flushing evidence down the toilet doesn't seem credible.
So, basically, it could all be completely bullshit. Then again, they are talking about Lindsay Lohan, so it could just as easily be true.
More pictures of Lindsay Lohan looking as cracked out as ever after the jump.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.