ADVERTISEMENT

CELEBRITY

Lamar Odom’s Buddy Got Flesh Eating Bacteria

Gallery Icon

jhanson - June 19, 2015

Lamar Odom's drug pusher and occasional Keeping Up With The Kardashians day player Jamie Sangouthai died of a flesh eating bacteria, not of a drug overdose as was initially reported. The bacteria is typically caused by using dirty needles although he might have just sat on Odom's couch and not used a coaster. Sangouthai was also good friends with Khloe Kardashian, who experts predict will also expire from gangrene if her hulk strength doesn't make her immune. Sangouthai was battling some drug charges at the time of his death, which could explain why he wasn't invited on set anymore. We don't need that kind of heat bro. We got a new dealer and made up a fake job title already. Hat Consultant. Bill the network. I'm not a social worker, but maybe don't use needles. Try Wild Turkey or a little blow. Failing that, clean needles. They seem to be readily available. Try the junior high school there's a big bowl of them on the counter in the office. The one you found in the garbage disposal isn't quality. Did Lil' Wayne leave that in here? He seems fine. Of all the drugs I had to pick the AIDSy one.

Photo Credit: Instagram



Comments
Disclaimer: All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on egotastic.com unless stated. If you own rights to any of the images because YOU ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHER and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us info(@)egotastic.com and they will be promptly removed. If you are a representative of the photographer, provide signed documentation in your query that you are acting on that individual's legal copyright holder status.



>