So, I was having a bit of trouble finding anything post-worthy today (I guess I'm in one of those moods again), and I figured "hey, this would be a good time to post some trailers."
- Ewan McGregor sees dead people, and other strange things in Stay
- Ryan Reynolds plays a waiter in Waiting
- Richard Gere tries his luck at an oscar by teaming up with Juliette Binoche in Bee Season
- Courtney Cox gets all creepified in November
- 11-year-olds in love in Little Manhattan
- Philip Seymour Hoffman, creepy as always, in Capote