Here's another spate of trailers that will hopefully lead to some good movies. Check 'em out, and see what you think.
- - The newest film from Director Guy Ritchie. This one follows in the stylistic and genre footsteps of his previous films "Snatch" and "Lock Stock," and will not feature Madonna. By the way, this one downloads pretty slow.
- - Robert Downey, Jr. and Val Kilmer team up in this action comedy from the creator of "Lethal Weapon."
- - You know oscar season is upon you when Robert Redford and Morgan Freeman show up in the same movie. It looks like Jennifer Lopez is trying to ride their coattails too.
- - Here's more Proof (ha ha, I'm so funny with my puns) of the impending Oscar movie flood. Gwyneth Paltrow, Sir Anthony Hopkins, and Jake Gyllenhaal star in this movie about love, and math. Shit, you know it's an Oscar movie when they start with the math.
- - Okay, this one is actaully good. Steve Martin versus Jason Schwartzman for the love of Claire Danes, with a kind of Lost in Translation feel.