Uh oh! Looks like Lindsay Lohan has been hitting the exhaustion pipe again. According to People magazine, Lindsay was taken to the hospital after becoming "dehydrated" and "overheated" while shooting scenes for her film Georgia Rule in very hot weather. No word on whether any blow jobs were involved.
The actress, who is filming the movie Georgia Rule in the area, was taken to an L.A. hospital very early Wednesday morning.
"She was overheated and dehydrated," Lohan's rep, Leslie Sloane-Zelnick told TV's The Insider, which was first to report the story. "She was filming in 105-degree weather for 12 hours."
A friend of the actress tells PEOPLE that prior to her hospitalization, Lohan was at the Chateau Marmont and then the nightclub Guy's. Confirms an observer at Guy's, "She was definitely partying. She wasn't over the top, but having a great time."
Now, while I don't doubt that it's easy for someone of Lindsay's size to become dehydrated from the heat very quickly, let's also keep in mind Lindsay's penchant for the partying. And don't forget that alcohol accelerates dehydration. Of course, there's also the possibility that "other causes" were the source of this most recent hospitalization, but you can use your imagination about what those might be. Hint: It used to be a key ingredient in Coca-Cola...
Check out more pictures of Lindsay Lohan on the set of Georgia Rule from a few days ago after the jump.