Ellie Goulding Cleavage in London

Gallery Icon

rusty-mattis - August 15, 2017

I've been brushing up on my London slang in a final attempt to seduce Ellie Goulding. In London apparently, they call clothes "garms." When you're in a bad mood you say you're "Arsey." And if you wanted to call Ellie Goulding's cleavage beautiful, you would say "Ellie Goulding has some peng cleavage!"

Why don't they have slang for cleavage in London? Or do they and I just know about it? I've been across the pond, but I've always loved the slang. I even tried to use London slang as part of my vocab, but all my buddies laughed at me. What a bunch of wankers, right? We can call cleavage "Goulding" in honor of Ellie Goulding's awesome cleavage. If slang is supposed to be a cool way to say something, then what's better than Goulding for cleavage? I can't think of anything. It might get confusing at first, but I bet it would end up working out great. Yeah, I can't wait to say that "Ellie Goulding has some rad Goulding!" the next time I'm around all my buds. This time I won't care if those dudes laugh at me. Ellie Goulding has awesome cleavage and they can all kiss my bollocks.

Photo Credit: Backgrid

Disclaimer: All rights reserved for writing and editorial content. No rights or credit claimed for any images featured on unless stated. If you own rights to any of the images because YOU ARE THE PHOTOGRAPHER and do not wish them to appear here, please contact us info(@) and they will be promptly removed. If you are a representative of the photographer, provide signed documentation in your query that you are acting on that individual's legal copyright holder status.