Drake Bell Caitlyn Shamed

Gallery Icon

Lex Jurgen - June 2, 2015

In the first day of official Caitlyn Jenner shaming, former Nickelodeon kid star Drake Bell suffered a blast of the acceptance shaming laser cannon when he Tweeted that he was still going to call Bruce Jenner by the name Bruce as he's been known since 1950. It's unclear whether Drake was taking a swipe at tranny attention whores or merely just expressing the logical point that calling somebody by a brand new name after a lifetime of otherwise is practically awkward. Didn't matter. He was labeled a non-believer and forced into the LGBT time machine and sent back to relieve his child TV casting days. Some more aggressive man paw on your tween junk ought to get your ship-shape on your tolerance.

It's always good to remind yourself that while 5% of those on social media are self-loathing dirty sock smelling virgin trolls, the other 95% are knee jerk reflexive sycophants who view self-righteousness as the top block on their personal success pyramids. Those two should add up to 100%. Welcome to Facebook and Twitter.

Photo credit: Getty Images