TV & FILM
bill-swift - September 7, 2011
90% of the male world watches adult films. The other 10%, yep, they are liars. In the spirit of honest divulsion of dark-private-room-pursuits, we celebrate the final 72 hours until the September 9th theatrical spasmodic release of Bucky Larson, Born to Be A Star, and, well, the porn-loving world seems to be coming out of the bushwork in some type of group scene action in support of this movie.
See what Professor Dante of Happy Madison fame has to say about Bucky Larson:
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.