TV & FILM
esteban-esposito - January 3, 2014
(This post is sponsored by That Awkward Moment, Opening in Theaters January 31, 2014)
When I hear the word "bromance," I immediately think of a bunch of dudes at a frat, circle-jerking each other while listening to Miley Cyrus' "Party in the USA." But the guys in That Awkward Moment prove a bromance is so much more … in a heterosexual type of way.
Here's the story: Three horny dudes who are trying to help each other get laid each magically wind up finding a super hot chick they can bang for the rest of their lives … or at least for however long their "happy ending" lasts.
The questions below define the bromance involved between the three dudes in That Awkward Moment. If you can answer YES to any (or all) of them, you've been involved in a bromance at some point too, my friend:
1. Do you feel comfortable taking a dump in your best bud's bathroom?
2. Have you ever encouraged a good pal to enjoy life and stay single?
3. Do you ever find yourself staying in with the guys, drinking beer and playing Xbox?
4. If a friend goes through a rough breakup, would you tell him to get over that chick by getting under another, hotter chick?
5. Have you ever made rules with your buddies about how to treat women? IE: Never see her more than twice in one week? Never let her spend the night? Etc.
6. Does your "man den" include video games, beer and pornography, and do your buddies enjoy hanging out there a couple nights a week, even with no chance of getting laid?
7. Have you ever encouraged a friend to NOT do something nice for a girl because it would make the relationship more than just a hookup?
8. Have you ever described any or all of these situations to a good friend? A) A great blowjob you once got; B) A great pair of boobs you got to fondle; C) a crazy (in a good or bad way) one-night stand.
9. Can you have an honest conversation with any of your buddies about why you find a woman attractive?
10. Would your friends be happy for you if you ended up finding the girl of your dreams?
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.