ADVERTISEMENT

SUPEREGO

Because Some People Are Stupid: Kid Microwaves Glow Stick, It Explodes (VIDEO)

Gallery Icon

bill-swift - November 12, 2014

Want to come up with a viral video? Easy. Just do something stupid, make sure there's someone around to film the entire thing, and upload. Case in point: this video of a kid who decided that microwaving a glow stick was a smart thing to do. The whole thing promptly blew up in his face (literally!) when the glow stick's glowing goo exploded all over him.

It just so happened that his dad was around, so he got the earful that we all want him to get so badly. Check it out!

Tagged in: humor , videos ,



Comments



>