Finally...after months of over-hyped mediocrity and nerd discord, we've got a movie that we can all agree is awesome. The World's End is about to save this summer from total disaster, even though it's about total disaster (boom. See what I did there?) Yeah. I hate me, too.
Anyways. Here are some things we can all agree on about The World's End. [SPOILERS, Jesus. Back off if you haven't seen it.]
1. 'Bell-end' is one of the best subtle insults.
2. Brits use the word 'c*nt' better than any other English-speaking peoples.
3. Aliens are a much better antagonist than Satanists or Zombies.
4. While we all appreciate getting raging drunk, being part of an intergalactic community would probably be better than getting raging drunk.
5. That said, in the end, humanity gets exactly what it deserves.
All told, I laughed, I cried, it was better than Cats. What'd I miss?
Oh, right: Marmalade Sandwich.