Mm egotastic skin leftgutter fri f813ae8416c0aa4320e5167252f564d11b10cf834be65fce288d3f90359dd717B10201932
Mm egotastic skin rightgutter fri 1450c67e39fdae855e8f4d7d40891a7a2730b148c3920ceb0b396727d88934b1B10201932
Advertisement

How Bottles of Vodka Started a Fire and Burnt a Store Down (VIDEO)

KMSP-TV

If you had to pick your poison, then which would it be? I usually choose vodka. As it turns out, it's probably the most dangerous of the bunch. But then again, all of them will probably result in the same thing under similar conditions.

What am I talking about? The recent fire that caused substantial damage at Red Lion Liquors in Burnsville, Minnesota, that's what. Only this wasn't caused by an arson or faulty wiring. No, the fire was in fact caused by Mr. Sun (the one and only) and a couple of bottles of vodka.

What happened was that bottles of vodka, which were hit by sunlight magnified by the windows, exploded. When the liquor flowed, the fire roared. It's a pretty sad thing overall (all that wasted booze! Sob!) but the good thing is that nobody died. We think. Except for the storeowner's income, that is.

Hit 'play' to check out footage from the slow-starting fire that was captured by the store's surveillance cameras. Trust me, it's unlike any fire you've ever seen before.

Tagged in: Videos, Gear

Advertisement

Around the Web