In the modern video game industry, Collector's Editions are pretty common; they're a great way to give fans a little something extra, while nearly doubling the amount of cash the game developer is raking in. Chances are, if you have a AAA game, you'll have at least one Collector's Edition. Bioshock: Infinite has two...
Irrational Games has officially unveiled both their Premium Edition and Ultimate Songbird Editions for their upcoming sequel 'Bioshock: Infinite'. The relatively low priced Premium Edition will be available for $79.99 and will include:
- A copy of the game
- A 64-page 'The Art of Bioshock: Infinite' mini book by Dark Horse Comics
- Digital soundtrack
- Three exclusive DLC Gear power-ups: Bull Rush (sprinting melee strikes are more effective), Extra! Extra!(more in-game money from audio retrieved audio logs) and Betrayer (possessed enemies explode into a deadly fireball when killed)
- Exclusives: Xbox - Booker and Elizabeth avatar costumes PS3 and PC - Bioshock: Infinite themes.
- 5" X 7" Lithograph of Columbia Propaganda
- 25mm resin-cast Handyman figurine for use in the BioShock Infinite: The Siege of Columbia board game
- 3" Murder of Crowd keychain
While the Ultimate Songbird Edition will include everything above as well as a massive 9.75" resin-cast statue of a badass creature named 'Songbird'. This thing's wing span is more than it's overall height!
Sure, it'll be a tad tricky to find a place to fit the Songbird among your other collectibles but, if you're willing to fork up the $149.99 for it, I'm sure you'll find a way.
What do you think? Are these CE's worth getting or will you be passing these ones up?