Have you ever wanted to experience what life would be like--in someone else's shoes? We all have fantasies, from the serious and goal-oriented to the kinky and mundane. Unfortunately, we don't have a company like Rekall that the folks in Total Recall have.
But what we do have, in reality, is a viral website for the movie that promises to give you the type of Rekall experience that the likes of Colin Farrell and Kate Beckinsale can have in their world.
It's totally fantasy, of course, and if you're game for it, then you might end up having a really good time. Check out the revamped viral site for Total Recall at WelcomeToRekall.com, where you'll be greeted by a Rekall attendant who bears a striking resemblance to Selena Gomez. (You see it, too, don't you? Or is it just me?)
Here are the different experiences you can opt to experience by syncing your Facebook profile with the site: Secret Agent, UFC Champion, Rock Star, DJ, Sports Anchor, Celebrity, Fashionista, Millionaire, Video gamer, or Astronaut.
I know what I want to be. Do you?
The cool thing is that each of these fantasies are linked to a real-world sweepstakes that will give you the real-life experience that's closest to the fantasy experience you've chosen. Here they are:
- The Sports Anchor winner will spend the day at ESPN headquarters to get the full experience of a day in studio, as sponsored by ESPN.
- The Rock Star winner will hang out with Green Day, attend a sound check, and receive backstage access, as provided by Pandora.
- The Fashionista winner will meet Heidi Klum and her stylist in Los Angeles, as sponsored by AOL.
- The Secret Agent winner will attend the Stiletto Spy School or the MI6 Academy, as sponsored by Yahoo! Movies.
- The UFC Champion winner will train with pro fighters and sit octagonside with the trainer, as sponsored by UFC.
- The Celebrity winner will live like a celebrity in Los Angeles and attend a red carpet event, as sponsored by Wonderwall.
- The DJ winner will receive DJ lessons from a high-profile DJ, as sponsored by Complex.
- The Video Gamer winner will travel to Microsoft headquarters to meet a game developer and receive the chance to battle it out with a pro,as sponsored by Microsoft.
- The Millionaire winner will receive 1,000,000 Sony Rewards points, sponsored by Sony Rewards.
- As for Astronaut, well, I'll leave that surprise for you to uncover yourself.
, Bryan Cranston, John Cho, and Bill Nighy alongside Farrell and Beckinsale, and will hit theaters on August 3rd.